Monday, November 18, 2013

Sharing Session : O-SHIMA RESTAURANT




On 12 Nov ago, I would like to share to u all of what I get during sharing session  with Pn Asnidar Hanim Yusuf,who are the founders of Japanese restaurant,O-SHIMA Restaurant .When I heard the name of this restaurant,I think maybe the owner is Japanese people but I am wrong.The owner of this restaurant is Muslim and the food provided are totally  100 % halal.Main dishes of their restaurant is Japanese food
O-SHIMA restaurant is located in Shah Alam and started on year 2009.

From this session,what I can conclude is every kind of business that we have run there have a lot of challenge and obstacle that  we will face, but there always have a solution to overcome  the problem and sustain the business.The most important thing is always being positive and ikhlas Lillahi Taala when do something






No comments:

Post a Comment